Wednesday 2 December 2015

The most beautiful berry lip - Charlotte Tilbury 'Glastonberry'


Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in 'Glastonberry' £23


Sigh, there is something about Charlotte Tilbury beauty products that makes me swoon like no other. I've previously posted about the lip cheat liner, and I've been determined to try one of the matte revolution lipsticks for a while. With the black friday promotions I managed to snap this up on Selfridges with a discount code. 'Glastonberry' is the perfect autumn to winter shade, its a mid berry tone between purple and red and I adore it. The packaging of this product is perfect and really makes you feel like you're money is well spent. Despite this product being described as matte the application is creamy on the lips and not the slightest bit drying atall. The main idea behind this range is to give you a fuller looking lip, which I couldn't say no to. I do need to buy a lip liner to wear with this product as the beautiful square tip makes for some tricky cupids' bow precision. Overall I'm over the moon with this product, it was a splurge but one to stick on the wish list girls!

What beauty buys have you been lusting after?

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | YOUTUBE | LOOK BOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST

No comments :

Post a Comment