Wednesday 10 June 2015

Superstar



Vest, jeans and sunglasses : Newlook
Waistcoat : Cameo Rose
Trainers : Adidas Superstars
Bag : F&F

You know when you just fancy a real treat? not a thrifty Primark splurge but a real satisfying buy - these superstars were that for me. If you live / work / reside in London you'll have probably seen superstars everywhere and I've succumbed to the trend ever since Pharrell launched his multi coloured beauties I've had my eye on a pair - unfortunately i rarely invest in anything other than black or white footwear (so that i can wear it all the time) so no bright coloured numbers were meant to be. Then the plain white made my feet look really bulky .. THEN I ventured into office on my lunch break and as soon as these were on my feet they were mine. I've been experimenting with trainers in outfits alot lately as there so comfy for work. This is my most fave combination so far.

What footwear have you been lusting after?

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | YOUTUBE | LOOK BOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST

No comments :

Post a Comment