Monday 30 March 2015

How I'll be spending my easter weekend






If you follow me on any social media platform you'll know that I work in London, and whilst that all being well and good .. the two hour commute either side of my day and the night shift I'm required to do is a massive ball ache. BUT, not this week, NO. Easter sunday is approaching and I'm going to be spending my Sunday work and night shift free, so I thought I'd share with you what I'll be doing this Easter ...

001: Family Roast Every easter since I can remember my family and I have always came together for a roast. We also uphold the tradition of doing an easter egg hunt in my nans garden yes I am 22 I have a very small but busy family and I absolutely treasure seasonal roasts and get togethers
002: Burning a Yankee candle  I've developed abit of an obsession around Yankee candles as of late and Bunny Cake is the latest jar to my collection, the scent is really subtle and sweet and I love to leave this on in the room for around an hour before bed for a really relaxing scent
003: Indulgence: Because if you can't eat all the chocolate and cake in the world on Easter then when can you?
004: Taking a bath: Yes, I do partake in personal hygiene - but it is a VERY rare occasion that I get the chance to kick back in the bath. I promised myself I wouldn't miss out on the Lush Easter collection and I wasn't disappointed by the offerings I picked up, these are 'golden egg' and 'hoppity poppity' - boy am I looking forward to un winding with one of these come sunday night 

- remember! its okay to have down time!
How are you spending you're Easter weekend?


FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | YOUTUBE | LOOK BOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST

No comments :

Post a Comment