Sunday 18 January 2015

How to style a two piece : from chavtastic to stylish




Jacket and trousers - Missguided
Backpack - 'Wild at heart' Grafea
T-shirt, hat and shoes - Newlook

Have you spotted that I found an adequate inside location yet? FINALLY. I treated myself to this Grafea back pack from the Oposites attract collection when I got my mini promotion a while back and its been glued to my back ever since... although I'm not sure how long it will stay white for, Its a beauty isn't it?
I brought this two piece from missguided in the sale and when it arrived I was SO intimidated by it I nearly sent it back. By needless to say I think with the right styling jacket and trouser two pieces can look so on trend. If you are thinking about purchasing one, my two main pieces of advice would be to stay clear of wearing them with trainers to avoid the tracksuit look (eeeep!) and use a chunky belt to define you're waist and ensure the trousers look formal. Since styling this up I've really enjoyed it, and I'm looking forward to wearing them separate too!

What pieces have you been trying lately?

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | YOUTUBE | LOOK BOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST

1 comment :