Friday 5 September 2014

Mary Poppins, Hello and changes





Fedora - H&M kids
Necklace - Rome @ Newlook
Crop top - Cameo Rose
Skirt, socks, shoes, belt - All Newlook


Well hello there again my little space on the interweb *brushes cobwebs from corners of its fashion o'clock* its that time where I would appologise for lack of posts again, but unfortunatley it has come to my attention that I am not a full time paid blogger - I am a paid full time something else and that for the moment is taking priority.
HOWEVER, if you have been pondering where my face has been, some big changes have been happening in my neck of the woods, for one I finished university! I have passed with a 2:1 which I am over the moon about and I graduate in november - cue melt down looking for perfect grad dress - I've also moved back to Kent temorarily and moved in with my nanny :) whos wonderful garden/house you can expect to see floating around in my photographs AND I am currently working full time as a visual merchandiser for Newlook in London Oxford circus store - EEEEE! I'm loving my new position and even the 4am wake up calls are seeming worth it. Its all upwards from here guys!
Anyway.. on the outfit front, I've been trying to pluck up the courage to sport a full a-line midi for a while now, and I found this at work and fell in love, if you have big hips like myself, a-lines are 100% the way forward, this outfit is so comfortable honestly. Expecting to ootd repeat this alot...
How are you all!

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | YOUTUBE | LOOK BOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST

2 comments :

  1. That skirt is just to die for! Absolutely gorgeous Pasha x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe appreciate it! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete