Saturday 13 September 2014

I have nothing to wear





Jumper, trousers, shoes & hat - Newlook
Heart clutch - H&M
Lips - MAC 'Riri woo' 


I have found a type of jumper I can wear! Horray. I'm really suprised how great the quality of these trousers are - I'm hoping to grab these in maroon and grey in the next couple of weeks too. Im trying to change my style just recently, and trousers are something I really want to embrace. I appologise for my hat - again. Its just a thing for me right now, ha. ALSO, any girls who have wider feet at the front - such as myself, these are the only strappy little heels I have found that my feet don't hang out the side of - and that are comfortable! so all around this post is celebrating some newness in my wardrobe haha.
What have you been embracing wardrobe wise lately?

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | YOUTUBE | LOOK BOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST

2 comments :

  1. I adore this outfit, so chic x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your such a loyal commenter Holly haha i do love you! glad you like :) xx

    ReplyDelete