Saturday 10 August 2013

OOTN : Melons



Crop top - £10 River Island (Sale, Old)
Belt - £3 Primark
Skirt - Homemade!
Clutch - Primark
Heels - £29.99 Glamorous
Earrings - Aldo

I don't often feature night time outfits on my blog, my nan made me another skirt and this time I thought I'd dress it up to show you guys. I love homemade clothes, I always get so many comments asking when I find my pieces and I feel so proud telling them that my nan made them for me, when I move home for a while next year learning how to sow properly - It is on my bucket list! 

 A fail safe way to dress up any outfit in my opinion is introducing black and metalics or metals, they give every outfit such an edge!

P.s I CAN'T walk in these shoes
What have you been wearing out recently?


7 comments :

  1. You look lovely Pasha! That skirt is awesome, I love it! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I borrow your nan please? I want clothes as beautiful as this skirt!! Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are thinking about starting to sell them?? xxx

      Delete
  3. Can't believe this skirt is home made! the print is insane! so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the skirt mixed with the red lip x

    ReplyDelete