Tuesday 16 July 2013

Feeling fruity




Lace bandeau - Republic sale £5 (Last year)
Skirt - HOME-MADE!
Sandals - Primark £12 (Last Year)
Bangle - Newlook (Old)
Necklaces - Republic (Last year)

Oh em gee, hello lovely people, I would like to advise you that I am infact ALIVE! However there has been some big goings on in the world of Pasha this month! Firstly I moved house - say hello to my new photo location - I apologize for these photos - and promise to improve! I'm also continuing to work two jobs doing 7 day weeks, 9/10 hour shifts A DAY. But, if you live in Southampton you will know Republic in Westquay is closing down, I'm absolutely gutted to say the least and all my waking hours have been spent trying to figure out what to do and job hunting - I think I have a solution now, but never the less you guys deserve an update! I've also been home for 5 days for much needed time with boyfriend, friends and family and had a fab lingerie shoot with my photographer :)

Anyway! I adore this skirt my nan made me, I've had nothing but compliments about it all day today, and I must admit nanny Joan and I are thinking of starting to produce more of these and sell them? Would you be interested? 

Hope you all still have faith in me!


7 comments :

  1. you should definitely start making these, i want one! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think an Etsy shop is gonna have to happen! xxx

      Delete
  2. You look so lovely Pasha! That skirt is awesome, you should definitely start making them! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the home made skirt, amazing!!!

    Mintyessence
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is amazing! You look so lovely and Summery! x

    ReplyDelete