Tuesday 11 June 2013

Company Blogger awards : The goody bag!







So as you all read a couple weeks back now I was lucky enough to be shortlisted for the Company blogger awards and therefore got to go to the amazing awards ceremony. Not only did we all have an AMAZING night with lots of activities socializing and what not we were all gifted a jam packed goody bag! I'm always super nosy to see what people got in goody bags so heres a few snaps of mine before I put all the bits and pieces into place in my room :) I was so shocked at how much good and useful stuff we got!
I've actually used three of the products...

The new Batiste is to DIE FOR. The scent beats all the previous ones in my opinion.
Lauren's way tanning moose - amazing coverage and a nice golden tan - not orange toned! easy to apply with a mit and only a slight scent, however avoid contact with water at all costs! I'm writing a comparison review on 3 different tans soon so keep an eye out for more details of this tan in that
Paul Mitchell 'Ultimate wave' hair creme-gel - This product promises instant beachy waves as soon as you apply it to damp hair - however I think this applies to long haired girls. Although I dried this into my hair and it made my hair feel loads thicker and made curling much easier - my hair actually stayed wavy with just this in and no hairspray

What good bags have you received recently?



4 comments :

  1. such a wodnerful goodiebag :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab goodie bag, love the spiked bracelet and the glasses you made are tooo cute!

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great evening at the awards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a great goodie bag! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete