Monday 6 May 2013

Neon Pop




Maxi dress - £10 SALE Republic (Last year)
Sheer bomber - £14.99 H&M
Neon spike necklace - £4 Primark
Neon pumps - £5 H&M SALE
Sunglasses - Newlook (OLD)
Bag - eBay

I told you I had another cheeky bomber jacket lined up didn't I! I adore this one ALSO from H&M! I've worn this on nights out and in my daytime wardrobe, its so lightweight, I can actually fold it into my clutch bag! I think everyone's embraced the monochrome trend and used a bit of neon to jazz it up. What could be cheaper than this statement necklace and sale pumps! I took these a couple days ago - fingers crossed the weather stays nice now!

How have you been rocking the monochrome trend?


1 comment :

  1. Love the pop of colour with the monochrome! You look great :)
    xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete