Wednesday 29 May 2013

Benefit 'Stay Flawless!' Southampton Bloggers Event!

*BE PREPARED FOR A PHOTO HEAVY POST GUYS! :) 






Clever little set up explaining how 'Stay flawless!' works, the Benefit model is your face, The hello Flawless card is your foundation, put them together and they just don't stay... they slip apart, however...


Add the new 'Stay Flawless!' 15 hour primer inbetween and your makeup is set for a good 15 hours! Magic! ... hello new fridge candy!











L-R : Erin @ the411offashion.com
[I'M FOREVER THE WORST IN GROUP PHOTOS ew!]
Helen @ cosmeticsclothesandcutethings.blogspot.co.uk
Ashleigh @ magazinesandmodels.com
Islay @ www.islaay.com




Instagram - pashahughesyxo

Yesterday I was lucky enough to attend the Southampton blogger's benefit 'Stay Flawless!' product launch event as one of 16 invited. This was actually the first event I've ever been to through my little ol' blog and I couldn't have wished for a better night to have been invited to. I met the lovely Erin before the event and we walked in together! The benefit team were so welcoming and confident! I felt so comfortable and well informed of the new product. During the event we were given the full history of how Benefit began - Hello nipple benetint! -  given a tutorial of how to use 'Stay Flawless' works and how to apply it, and we were all individually skin colour matched for the foundation in our goody bags - talk about great service! We also were served adorable posh little snacks, the chicken was to die for! and all got given a free drink token for a mocktail of our choice. I met some really lovely bloggers who I've swapped business cards with and had a great laugh, swigged some fabulous mocktails and received a goody bag that only beauty bloggers could dream of! I also won a 'Primping with the stars' kit through the little 'question and raise your hand answer' quiz! luckily I was listening as I couldn't leave without one! I think all agreed it was a lovely evening and we hope something happens down south again asap!

Be prepared for Benefit reviews galore this week...

And as for today...
 Well. Its the Company Blogger awards isn't it... 
WISH ME LUCK. wahh!

4 comments :

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful evening! Can't wait to see what you think of the primer! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was lovely meeting you yesterday Pasha!

    Good luck tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore Benefit. I use their mascara and brow zing everyday. This event looks like so much fun. I bet it was good to try other products too. I've always wondered what their primer is like. Great post, lovely photos too :) x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete