Monday 8 April 2013

Flower Power




Long sleeve crop - £10 Topshop
Floral treggings - £28 Topshop
Burgundy cardigan - £9.99 eBay (Old)
Leather jacket - (gift) Miss Selfridge
Ankle strap heels - eBay (Old)

Lips '107' Kate Moss for Rimmel

If you kept an eye on the SS '13 catwalks I'm sure these treggings will remind you of the 60s inspired Prada collection .. It can't be just me right? I fell in love with these in Topshop and brought them for my house mate Luke's 21st birthday meal and night out. The quality of them is amazing and they fit similarly to disco pants. I'm so smitten. Heres two looks for patterned bottoms if your looking to try them, simply changing a cardi to a jacket and shoulder bag to a clutch can make over your whole look. Also say hello to my new Minnie Mouse tattoo! again for Luke's 21st I paid for us both to get friendship tattoos - He has Mickey!

What have you been trying recently?



2 comments :

  1. Those printer trousers are adorable! Perfect for Spring :)

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete