Wednesday 6 February 2013

eBay bargain: Coco hoody



Theres been a massive flux of designer tees lately incase you haven't seen ! So I thought I'd share this little gem with you ! I've had this on my eBay wishlist for a while now, I originally wanted it for the plane when I went on holiday but I left it too late and it wouldn't have arrived in time. I ordered from this specific seller because there was a choice of size which alot of sellers don't offer - Asian sizes are VERY small so I ordered a large (I'm a size 10/12) and this fits me just right - Its also available in white!. I'm actually really surprised at how soft it is inside and I'm glad the print has been done properly! For £7.99 I think this is an absolute steal, I've been wearing mine with disco pants and bow pumps. Perfect for a dressed down day!
As for my new phone case, I just thought I'd share it with you after my top choices of eBay phone cases last week.. 
Buying from China on eBay is a life saver and you can pick up some lovely items - just make sure they are a power seller and your not in a hurry to get the item - most vary at a 2/3 week wait.


What have you picked up from eBay recently?

1 comment :

  1. I really like that hoodie! Perfect for days when you're lounging around the house and don't need to put any effort into the way you're looking :)

    Luce from www.bonjourluce.com, would love for you to check out my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete