Thursday 6 September 2012

How much is your face worth?

This tag post has been doing the rounds for a while now, so I thought I'd have a go as my day to day make-up is nearly the same apart from lipstick and blush combos! I've linked the cosmetics and prices when possible..


Face
MAC Studio fix fluid foundation in 'NC15' £20.50 here 
Rimmel stay matte powder in 'translucent' £3.99 here 
Rimmel 'hide the blemish' concealer in 'translucent' £4.49 here 
Cheeks 
MAC powder blush in 'Springsheen' £17.50 here 
MUA mosaic bronzer £2.50 (Can't find online) 
Eyes 
Collection 2000 skyscraper mascara £3.99 here 
2 True liquid eyeliner £1.99 here 
White eyeliner (unknown brand and price) 
Lips 
Mac lipsticks at £14.00 a pop 


Considering my mix of high street and MAC I'm not suprised at this price, infact I think its quite reasonable!

How much is your face worth! 



No comments :

Post a Comment