Thursday 30 August 2012

Out Of This World

Photobucket 
Photobucket


Top - £13.99 Missguided.co.uk
Necklace - River Island Sale
Disco Pants - £30 River Island
Flatform Sandals - £19.99 H&m

Black Skull Bracelet - £4.99 Newlook
Blue Bracelet - Part Of A Pack @ Primark
Cream Skull Bracelet - £1.99 Internacionale
Pandora Bracelet
Jesus Bracelet - Part Of A Pack @ Primark

Nails - 'Malibu-Mojito' - Nails Inc
Accent Nail - Angelica @ Primark

First OOTD in a while! as per usual I've been at work alot so I have'nt had chance to update my blog! I am IN LOVE with this top from missguided guys! They had free next day delivery on yesterday and I could'nt resist this beauty, it has a dip hem back and its fantastic quality for money! As for my nails my auntie was having a clear out and gave me the Malibu set from Nails Inc which is quite old but I LOVE this colour. Reminds me of the Ibiza style nail varnishes that Models Own are doing.

Hows your week going so far?



Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. love the print of this pasha and the shoes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Love this top and your bracelets :)

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your galaxy top and skull bracelets! :)
    I am a new follower now!

    You sent me your link during the bbloggers chat :)
    I'm currently holding an 100 followers giveaway including jewellery, make up and nail wraps if you're interested!
    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete