Friday 17 August 2012

10 day you challenge


Seeing as I am at home at the moment and have no access to photo editing software, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and join in with the 10 day challenge :)

10 Secrets

001. I am a manic depressive. Which means I have manic highs and lows. When I'm low I either eat alot or shop.

002. During middle school I was often taunted with the names 'scream' 'horse' and other long face related names. It wasn't until I cut my hair off and got my braces off I became less bullied.

003. I have done underwear modelling, and I am signed to a small agency in Kent, something I will never be ashamed of because it has gave me SO much confidence in myself.

004. I have been in abusive and controlling relationships. I have had people change me into a former shadow of myself, Without the help of my mum and the police. I'm not sure what would have happend.

005. I miss a period? I prey I'm pregnant - Theres nothing I want more than children.

006. I have polycystic ovarian syndrome, which gives me a vast amount of facial hair, heavy periods, complications.. It also means I may be subject to miscarriages and a hard time trying to conceive.

007. I wanted to study catering and hospitality at college, and wanted to become a pastry chef, but people laughed at me and told me I would have been no good at it.

008. I have a Princess Diana award for my work with peer mentoring in middle school.

009. I LOVE reading, although I worry people will judge me and avoid talking about it

010. I worry I will never be enough for someone - or too much for someone to settle down with.

So there you go, a little further insight into the person I am, What are some of your secrets?


4 comments :

  1. You're beautiful, don't you ever worry about that my love xo

    daily-hoot.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gorgeous and the avoiding about the reading thing? That must be awful! :c I'm an avid reader myself and whenever I find a new book/finish one I just have to tell literally everyone. Lovely blog by the way, new follower :)
    Elle - xo
    ellelouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete