Tuesday 24 July 2012

Khaki Krosses

Cross Necklace - £4.99 Newlook
Khaki Vest - £10 Topshop
Belt - Newlook (Forgotten price!)
Disco Pant Dupes - £30 Newlook
Gold Bracelets - Part of an old set @ Newlook
Black Cuff Bracelet - £3 Primark (Old)
I had my heart set on this vest for a while and everytime I went in Topshop I kept picking it up and putting it down! I finally own in. I'm really loving camo' and all the rusty gold and khaki colours that come with it right now!
Are you enjoying the camo' trend?




3 comments :

  1. I have this vest in blue, it's perfect for just throwing on with jeans/shorts/skirts etc.. Think I ought to look into getting a few other colours, I really love this khaki shade! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was only staring at that necklace on the website last night - the BOGOF offer is really testing my spending resilience! Love your blog so far, new follower from Twitter :) Ali xx

    ReplyDelete