Wednesday 13 June 2012

Essie 'Fiji'


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Essie 'Fiji' - £7.99 Boots
 Now that my nails have grown I've been experimenting alot more, and looking into nail products avidly. A couple weeks ago I discovered Essie had been launched in Boots, and I quickly heard about this shade - 'Fiji' , I've become very much a neutral nail varnish girl lately - otherwise nail clashing against outfit choice is'nt a good look! I've always been an avid buyer of Barry M but lately have began to see the down side of them - the gloopy ness the time they take to dry, the stains they leave on my nails. So I thought hey why not £7.99 for a nail varnish .. I deserve a treat? right? RIGHT.

 This is probably one of the best nail varnishes I've ever splashed out on. I spent about half an hour trying to find a cheaper duplicate and alas couldn't. The finish of this polish is perfect. An off white pinky colour. Bright and fresh. The polish drys quickly and its really nice and shiny. It took about 3 coats to give me this 'opaque-ness' and its lasted 2/3 days without chipping so far. I've also got Models Own 'Ibiza Mix' on my ring fingers here.

 My advice? YES expensive nail varnish IS worth splashing out on - if its a colour that you can wear all the time! 10/10 (P.s I realise I'm lacking in outfit posts lately - my work uniform has became rather boring. Fear not I have some lined up!)

Have you tried any Essie polishes yet? Which your favorite?!


3 comments :

  1. What a wonderful nail varnish!!
    I like your blog!
    If you want,you could come to my blog

    http://falleninfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these nails! Might have to give them a try myself :)

    I'm in the process of redoing my blog if you want to add another to your reading list :)

    www.torijweller.com

    Tori x

    ReplyDelete