Tuesday 22 May 2012

Today's the day. OOTD & What I did today.

Today has been BEAUTIFUL. As mentioned previously I only currently get one day off a week, and despite the beginning of my day being spent worrying about rent and student finance, the latter end of the day couldn’t have been better. We went and sat in one of the many parks in Southampton before wandering to a local ‘spoons for dinner and on the walk back discovered some really beautiful hidden places in the park. I didn’t take my big camera today as I didn’t want to carry it around my neck and get sweaty so I hope you don’t mind a few Iphone pictures! So heres a rather personal post of my day and my OOTD… 


Photobucket

Photobucket Maxi dress - Miso (Old)
Sandals - Newlook (Old)
Clutch - Primark (Old)
Sunglasses - Newlook (Old!) Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket What did you do today in the sunshine? Hope you had a lovely day! 

2 comments :

  1. aww i've never seen that little bridge in the park before, so cute!
    love your dress sweetheart!
    love livvy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove your clutch. looks like you had a fab day! <3

    ReplyDelete