Saturday 21 April 2012

Topshop Dupes!

A while ago you may have seen my post on highstreet dupes and how I was shocked to find smaller brands selling practically the same item for over half the price... I also promised to keep looking out for these kind of bargains! And low and behold this week Topshop has became my victim! Take a look at these two, I actually brought the topshop top and then found the boohoo one! GUTTED! The boohoo one would be great for girls who are a little dubious to show as much flesh or who fancy a brighter looking tee, and as for the leggings? I don't mind bigger peace signs at that cheap a price!

Photobucket

Topshop peace print leggings here
Ebay peace print leggings here

Topshop tall dip dye cut out tunic here
Boohoo Hollie tie dye Top here

What do you think of these dupe finds?! will you be purchasing any or do you already own them!?
Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. wow you are good at this! i will come here when i need to find a cute bargain : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little bit in love with the top from boohoo, may have to invest after my birthday next month.

    www.xtanx.blogspot.com

    Tan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really interesting post! I find lots of Bargains on ebay to; if there's a popular item from somewhere like Topshop or River Island and you search it on ebay you can usually find a factory second or something for at least half the price!!

    Oh and so glad you found the VM book I posted about helpful!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so useful! Ebay is always ideal for finding cheaper alternatives. It's become a life saver for me! xxx

    ReplyDelete