Tuesday 27 March 2012

MAC: Viva Glam Nicki

Seeing as I couldn’t get my hands on any of the new Cook range collection by MAC I recently got my hands on MACs Viva Glam ‘Nicki’ by Nicki Minaj. The product retails at £13.50 and colour wise is described as a ‘bright pink yellow’ with a satin finish. For girls who love a high pigmented pink lipstick this is for you. MAC met my expectations spot on with this lipstick. The colour is mid toned however it is very buildable and can become very bright very quickly and because of this I will be using it as more of an evening lipstick as apose to a daytime one unless you are really brave with statement lips throughout the day, If you have dry lips do be careful as the formula though thick is quite drying and can leave a nasty stain round the outer lips and highlight cracks if not topped up or glossed over occasionally although the colour did last me a full night and left a pinky stain before I showered the next day. It is true to its word though, a mid toned pink with a yellow undertone, which is perfect for girls like me with a lighter skin tone – it also looks great with a sweep of blush on the apples of my cheeks. My stick is abit dented after using it consistently on Saturday! But I would re-buy and recommend this product – the application is perfect it glides on. Value for money, a good lipstick and donating to charity? You can’t go wrong. 10/10! (Excuse awful photo minus foundation!)











1 comment :

  1. OMG, Pasha! I LOVE this color, in fact, such lipstick has been on my to buy list for quite some time now... and you just reminded me I finally need to get one. It looks TRULY awesome on your lips!

    ReplyDelete