Tuesday 6 March 2012

Creamy Skulls

Had another chilled out day today, visited my auntie and uncles and had spag bowl with them, I got ready so fast today but snapped these pictures quickly when I got home, excuse my rancid complexion and mirror shot! I really do need to ask people to take photographs of me don't I! Wore my skull scarf which I got from Primark with a black knit jumper from h&m and my flatforms - which are also from H&m.. don't be fooled although they look nice they absoutley kill my feet! I didn't put them in these photos as I couldn't get a good enough photo to do them justice, will do one soon! I don't know if you have noticed I have finally managed to make my photos larger on my posts - is this a feature I should keep? I'm also wearing my favourite lipstick here - MAC's creme cup.. what do you think?

Have you brought any style staples lately? have a lovely day!

No comments :

Post a Comment