Tuesday 24 January 2012

MUA Heaven & Earth Palette

I had extra money left over this weekend so i had a little shop around in superdrug and boots and was delighted to find that the MUA Heaven and earth palette had finally come in stock in the superdrug in Southampton where I live. I use neutral eyeshadow on a daily basis, and at night i like to keep the colour on my eyes subtle so it doesn't clash with the lipstick i'm wearing. I've always wanted the Naked Palette by Urban Decay but the price tag is way off my budget right now so since MUA had such brilliant reviews by beauty bloggers such as http://hayleycakes.blogspot.com i decided i'd try this one out. Firstly the price tag at £4.99 is a complete bargain. All of the colours applied easily and didnt fall under my eyes when i applied with an eyeshadow brush. They lasted around 6 hours for me on a day where i'd been for a meal and walked outside. The lighter shades are perfect for highlighting the corner of your eyes and brow bone and darker shades allow wicked contours for sockets etc. Not sure i'll be using it on a daily basis - and if i do i'll be keeping it to a small amount to not look overdone. Chuffed with this product and will definitely be buying more MUA products from now on. 5/5 for me!



No comments :

Post a Comment