Thursday 22 December 2011

Wish list


Its my birthday soon.. and so many things are taking my fancy its unreal! it also seems to be when you have money you find everything you like!

oo1. Ivory & Black blouse £14 Select.
I saw this with my friend Jade whilst shopping the other day, I really dig the whole 'women stealing mens fashion' thing and i can never seem to get hold of any blouses with bow ties (Does anyone know of anywhere?!) but this is pretty perfect and so cheap compared to a few ive seen around like on asos. Its quite transparent in person but would look lush with leather shorts/trousers or sequin hot pants.

oo2. Hot pink super skinny jeans £30 Riverisland.
I actually want the magenta pair but there not available online anymore, there on my christmas list to my mum and my boyfriend so i'm hoping ill be lucky enough to get a pair, i've already got a light pink pair and im dying for these and a emerald green pair.

oo3. Snow lepoard print sleevless blouse £30 Riverisland.
Spotted this in oxford street last week and am absolutely smitten! bit pricey though...

oo4. Tan chelsea boots £65 Topshop
I love chelsea ankle boots, i've got a pretty nice pair from florence and fred at £16 but they don't amount to the real leather pair with the contrast black elastic. So nice! i recon i could find a cheaper pair though ..

oo5. Studded chelsea boots £100 Topshop
OH MY. I wish i had found these earlier to add to my christmas list :| these are bloody GORGEOUS. I get an exact £100 from my mum and stepdad for my birthday .. i think i just found what ill be treating myself too. WOW.

oo6. Black chelsea boots £36 Topshop
More versatile and cheaper alternative!

oo7. Lip marker in Popsicle £8 Topshop
I've heard some really good reviews about Topshop lipmarkers from some of my friends at uni who have tried them, I love this light pink shade, may have to treat myself in the near future.

oo8. Black fur gilet £25 George @ Asda
I nearly brought a fur gilet last year but didnt, and i still regret it now! this ones fairly cheap and simple

oo9. Mesh insert dress £24.99
Wanted a mesh insert dress for so long now, love the skater dress bottom, boyfriend would never allow this though! oh well..

1 comment :

  1. I've wanted a mesh insert dress for a really long time too! That one is gorgeous :) xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete